Image Collage  


Our location is 637 Water St., Newfield, ME



Services & Hours


Town Office Hours for the Summer

  • Tuesday
    9:00-11:45 1:00-4:45
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
    9:00-11:45 1:00-4:45
  • First Saturday of the month 9:00-11:45 (excluding holiday weekend, then closed)

*New Registrations accepted not later than 15 minutes before closing.

Attention Town Residents:

The Town Office hours are changing

starting May 26th

Summer Hours (Memorial Day-Labor Day)

Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00am -4:45pm

Wednesday: Noon-7:00pm

1st Saturday of the month: 9:00am-11:45am

Winter Hours

Tuesday & Thursday: 9:00 am- 11:45am & 1:00 pm- 4:45 pm

Wednesday: Noon-7:00 pm

1st Saturday of the month: 9:00am -11:45am


Newfield Voters

Absentee Ballots are available for the upcoming RSU 57 Budget Validation Referendum


RSU 57 Referendum Vote for Renovations and Improvements to the Athletic Fields at the Massabesic High School Complex

Voting will be held at the Newfield Public Safety Building, 85 Water St., Newfield on Tueday June 9, 2015 from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.



Click on link below

Annual Town Report Year End January 31, 2015


Taxes are due bi-annually

Due dates:   Oct 1, 2015 &

March 1, 2016

2014 Commitment Book and 2014 Real Estate Tax Bills can be found on Town Clerk page



General Assistance applications can be picked up during regular  Town Office hours.   Applications will be accepted at the Town Office by Appointment ONLY.  Call Bruce at 233-2595 to schedule your appointment.

General Assistance Administrator: Bruce Colwell 233-2595