Planning, Zoning & Comprehensive Board
- Gloria Dyer, Chair - Term ends: 2025
- Robert Tonge, Vice Chair - Term ends: 2024
- Emily Foss voting member, Secretary - Term ends: 2027
- Anthony Garrity, voting member - Term ends: 2023
- Dan Phalen, voting member - Term ends: 2026
- Ben Buzzell, alternate member - Term ends: 2027
- Vacant, alternate member - Term ends: 2024
Administrative Assistant-Maria Marchant
The Newfield Planning Board meets the first Wednesday of every month from 7-9 p.m.
The meetings are held at the Town Hall,
23 So. Effingham Rd., W. Newfield starting at 7:00 pm
Newfield Planning Board mailing address:
637 Water Street; West Newfield, ME 04095
TO BE ON THE PLANNING BOARD’S AGENDA,
PLEASE CONTACT THE TOWN OFFICE at 207-793-4348 or Planning Board @ email@example.com
BY 3:30 PM ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING.
NO PRIOR NOTICE IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND AND OBSERVE THE PUBLIC MEETING.
All meetings are open to the public and members of the community are invited and encouraged to attend.
The Comprehensive Plan Committee
The Planning Board is utilizing sub-committees to work on the different parts of the Comprehensive Plan update. Volunteer seats are still available. If you are interested in helping out on a sub-committee, please call the Town Office at 793-4348 or come to one of our meetings which are always open to the public.
All meetings are open to the public and we encourage you to attend